1. The Website - NGOnetwork.in, all of its contents, logo(s), tagline(s), form(s), material, etc. are under copyright and are the sole property of Empowering Ummah Inc...
2. Your registration is for your NGO/NPO only, to make use for one profile. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
3. We are a private members network and will only accept membership from registered NGO/NPO supported by valid governmental documents.
4. You are solely responsible for your communication with other members and/or with Donors/Site visitors. NGOnetwork.in holds no responsibility to monitor such Communication, however, nothing herein shall prevent it from doing so.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all details provided. Any discrepancy in information claimed to be true and correct, found later may result in immediate withholding of the account or cancellation of membership, with or without notice.
6. Members are allowed to place appeals for charitable & educational purposes. All such appeals will have to be approved by us and we hold all rights to deny publishing of any such appeal or can withhold or delete an appeal, as we deem fit, with or without notice.
7. Any commercial activity is prohibited and uploading or indulging in such activities through this medium may result in immediate cancellation of membership, with or without notice.
8. NGOnetwork.in reserves the right to reject or approve any application on any basis without providing any reason whatsoever, with or without notice.
9. NGOnetwork.in reserves the right to modify the services without giving any prior notice.
10. The Charity portal is an Information Technology enabled service provided by Empowering Ummah Inc. to Empowering Ummah Foundation Trust which is a registered Public Charitable trust bearing registration no. BNG(U)JNR/151/2013-14
11. Empowering Ummah Foundation Trust is a not for profit Public Charitable trust which has been formed for empowerment of downtrodden and aims to make no commercial gains from the charity portal and is only providing a platform for charitable organizations to interact and work towards the betterment of the society at large.
12. Members will defend, indemnify and hold harmless NGOnetwork.in's/Empowering Ummah Inc’s/Empowering Ummah Foundation’s officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties and others, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including legal costs) relating to or arising out of your use of our service, including any breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
13. NGOnetwork.in holds no responsibility for un-availability of our site due to reasons beyond our control.
14. NGOnetwork.in is in no contractual obligation to keep the site running in the event of losses suffered by the Trust or by Empowering Ummah Inc., and therefore will not be liable for any loss or intermittence of service.
15. Your information shall not be shared with any third party but to those in the same line of operations. We shall also be obliged to share any information with governmental departments, as and when requested by them.
16. Members shall immediately update any change in their registration status, address, etc.,
17. It is possible that other members, users, visitors, etc.,(including but not limited to unauthorised users, or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the site and which you may be involuntarily exposed to. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information which you may choose to disclose, or as a result of using, our services. Please carefully select the type of information which you post on the site or release to other members, users and site visitors.
18. NGOnetwork.in may or will contain links to other portals/websites. NGOnetwork.in holds no responsibility for any damages/inconvenience that may result from such use.